Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So behind on this blogging thing...

I am so behind on this blogging thing...sometimes I wonder if I should just quit. I mean, how many places can one person document their family's life? I have scrapbooks (that are so behind, it is sad), Facebook, a Shutterfly website...and now this! My original intent was to start the blog just to get my son's videos published so he could watch them. I didn't know how else to do it. Now we have a second son (Maddox). He was born 8 months ago and I don't even know if he's made it to this blog yet at all...oh the product of a second child.

Then there is also the issue of blogging -- do I make it public or private? I mean, can the whole world see my kids? Do I want that? Do I care? Ugh...the internet security issue.

And one can't forget these other things -- am I the only person in the family who will blog? does anyone care enough to read an update on our family?

So here I sit wondering if this blogging thing is worth it for ME??

But while I am logged on...I am going to post some of my favorite photos from the past few months...

Brewer immediately assumed the role of being the big brother and loves to help Maddox with everything. Here he was helping with a bath early on in Maddox's life.
Maddox next to a stuffed bear at one month and then again at seven months...oh, how the time flies by!



Brewer loves to dress up...here he is at Buzz LightYear, Spiderman (yes, he even wore it to the grocery store one day b/c I didn't have the energy left that day to say no), and Handy Manny.

Maddox -- I LOVE this photo. And what is so great is that Brewer took it one day when he was "playing" with my camera. Thank you, Brewer!



Our trip to the pumpkin patch. We decorated our pumpkin using one of the Mr. Potato Head pumpkin kits...so smart for young children! Thank you to whomever invented that!





Maddox in his Halloween costume for October 2008 -- he's a turtle.
We've had some beautiful weather here in Jacksonville lately. Here are two photos of the boys out on the playset while swinging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment