These 25 random things were part of a list I was asked to make on Facebook. I thought I'd post it here as well.
1. I pulled a fire alarm in a church building one time b/c I thought it was a light switch. The fire department came and everything... oops!
2. I love my iPhone and don't think I could live without it.
3. I dislike Starbucks and totally don't get its "rage".
4. There are days I feel like I live in an all-inclusive resort & at the very least an all-inclusive life -- but don't tell Lou I feel like that. :)
5. Growing up, I always wanted to be a stay-at-home mommy who went to Bible studies (b/c that's what I saw my mom doing), now I'm living my dream.
6. It is no secret that I wish Maddox would sleep through the night.
7. When my brother starts having kids, I want him to have a girl so I can put bows in her hair, buy her bishops, and take her shopping. Secretly, I am afraid I will be jealous of him if he does have a girl.
8. I never pictured my life with two boys but man is it awesome. Nothing like being mommy to a boy!
9. Every guy I've ever dated ended up in the ministry, except Lou...he ended up my husband!
10. My entire life I've felt like I've only had a few friends but those friends were close and strong...the older I get, I am allowing myself to have more and more friendships.
11. I used to be extremely judgemental. I've worked on it for years...think I've come a long way in being better about this. (Probably still have a long way to go.)
12. I regret not going to a SEC school/university.
13. Despite #12, I LOVE Clemson University. A little piece of heaven on Earth in my humble opinion.
14. I dress my boys alike everyday. If you see them not matching, then either their dad dressed them or one of them had an accident earlier in the day and had to change clothes. I am not that crazed that I would change them both!
15. I love Jesus and hope you already know that from the way I live my life. I fear you may not as I am imperfect.
16. My brother is one of the most precious people in my life. I miss him so...PLEASE move back soon.
17. I've seen both my children fall from chairs...both times were horrible for me. Brewer broke his collar bone as a result of his fall -- and it was kind of my fault. YIKES!
18. I love the Gator football team!
19. We have sugar ants in our house...they make me wild...I have the bug guy's personal cell number memorized!
20. I iron clothes everyday.
21. I am NOT a 'get on the floor and play with your kid' kind of mom...which is shocking to me b/c I always thought I would be.
22. I am madly in love with my husband. Yes, we still hold hands while driving in the car together.
23. College football is a passion of mine. It might be the only sport I like.
24. I could live in a bathing suit by the pool in 80 degree weather. When I was in college and people would see photos of me from high school, they thought I had an African American sister. NO KIDDING! But it was me in the photos! I miss the days of that kind of tan.
25. I am legally blind. Praise God for contacts!