Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jenniferology

This is a series of questions that I answered for Facebook and thought I'd post here on the blog as well.

1) What is your salad dressing of choice?Ken's Light Ranch
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?I've got so many -- we eat out all the time
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?Apple Bunt (it's a breakfast food)
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?cheese and bell pepper
5) What do you like to put on your toast?no toast here
6) How many televisions are in your house?Three
7) What color cell phone do you have?black iPhone (the ONLY cell of choice IMO)
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Yes
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?do my kids count?
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?No
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Sometimes
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?Something not commom...Jennifer was way to popular in the 70s
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?NO! Not worth it
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?I call all slide-ons flip flops...so I am trying to think which ones aren't
16) What's your goal for the year?not raising my voice with the boys
17) Last person you talked to?Brewer
18) Last person you hugged?Maddox - my son
19) Favorite Season?anything not cold...so even winter here in FL if it is not a cold day
20) Favorite Holiday?Christmas
21) Favorite day of the week?Saturday - FAMILY TIME!
22) Favorite Month?July
23) First place you went this morning?the shower
24) What's the last movie you saw in theater?Slumdog
25) Do you smile often?Yes
26) Do you always answer your phone?NO -- SURPRISINGLY I HATE the phone
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?my brother but it's never happened
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?IMO my eyes are fine
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?Diet Coke at any place!! LOL!
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?Growing up my family had fish...we have two fish now but they are NOT MINE...why will no one believe this?
31) Favorite Christmas song?Joy to the World
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?haven't thought about it
33) Can you do push ups?Yes - lots!
34) Can you do a chin up?maybe 1 - haven't tried
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?I trust God for the future but when I see the President talking about the US, I get very nervous. I disagree with so many things he says
36) Do you have any saved texts?yes
37) Ever been in a car wreck?Yes
38) Do you have an accent?NO
39) What is the last song to make you cry?Some song on the Catch and Release movie...I have to learn the name...just heard it
40) Plans tonight?eating a dinner from my crock pot and packing for the Bahamas
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?No - praise the Lord
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.A DS game for Brewer, a pizza, a diet Coke
43) Have you ever been given roses?Yes
44) Current hate right now?somedays a lot of things, other days nothing...I am wishy-washy these days!
45) Met someone who changed your life?Yes - lots of people have influenced to shape who I am
46) How did you bring in the New Year?Spent time with Kids and friends- rang in the new year at 6:00 pm
47) What song represents you?I'm not a music lover so I have never given thought to this... I prefer a quite room
48) Name three people who might complete this? Don't know
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?sleeping
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?If I am going to call the doctor about Maddox's legs

0 comments:

Post a Comment