Since 11-11-11 won't come around for 100 more years, a blog suggestion I read was to blog eleven things about yourself. Here goes...
1. When asked as a kid, "What do you want to be when you grow up..." I would respond with, "A stay-at-home mommy who goes to Bible study." Did I have an awesome role model or what?? (Thanks, Mom) And now I am living my dream (in every sense of the word). I'm in love with my life. These two rascals make it so enjoyable!
2. I taught school before I had kids. I enjoyed that very much. Yet, school makes me sad now. I really don't like it when my kids go away everyday. Plus, I don't think I could handle the challenges that teachers face in classrooms now. The education system (both public and private) make me sad.
3. College football is my favorite season. Go Tigers!
4. I believe flip flops should be worn year round.
5. I am a morning person, not a night owl. Ironically, I love to sleep. So maybe I'm really a sleep person.
6. I run, and I despise it. I keep waiting for that thing called THE RUNNER'S HIGH to happen to me. Nada... Nope this has NEVER happened to me:
8. I don't like my food to touch on my plate. And until recent, I only ate one item at a time off my plate. Oh, did I mention I have an A-Type personality to the n-th degree?? LOL!
9. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. Hawaii is my favorite place on Earth. Here is a photo of us in Hawaii. I still hope to make it to Australia before my time is up here on Earth.
10. My kids are 3 and 6-years-old and I haven't come close to finishing their baby books. I've made a few of my friends promise me that if I were to die early, they would finish the boys' books for me. They all chuckle when I say it...but I.AM.SERIOUS!
11. While coming up with this list, I realize I'm not very exciting. If I live to be 136, hopefully I can write a thrilling list of 12 things on 12-12-12 (year: 2112). I guess I need to 'up my game' on life's adventures!