This year, we hit the ground running. When the boys found out we were doing RACK, they cleaned out their playroom toy closet and found things to donate. Maddox decided he wanted to "paint pictures for people."
So we did a little bit of prep work at home (cleaning the toy closet & painting) then headed out.
1. At lunch, Maddox decided he wanted to give one of his paintings to our waitress. She hadn't smiled much while waiting on us. After the painting, she smiled every time she came to the table.
3. We went to Publix and bought a FOOD FOR SHARING meal for someone else to have food.
4. When we arrived at Publix. First, we collected carts in the parking lot and took them in for the baggers.
5. We taped quarters to a Coke machine, so strangers could have a drink on us.
6. Brewer asked if we could take cookies to the fire station. What a great idea! And you know what, those firemen were WONDERFUL and even gave the boys a treat with a tour of their truck.
If you would like RACK cards to print, here you go.