Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advent - Day 17


Brothers are a gift from God.  They are very special and on Christmas our boys will give a gift to our brother. Tonight we went shopping so Maddox could pick out a Christmas gift for Brewer and Brewer could pick out a Christmas gift for Maddox.  (Each child went shopping with an individual parent.  Remember when we did this last year, and I lost Maddox.  Kohl's had a complete lockdown for me.  Yikes!  You can read about the leash I acquired due to that lockdown {here}. I'm happy to report that I didn't lose Maddox this year.  In fact, I decided we would shop together in the same store.)  The boys had a good time looking at things their brother might like -- or things they would like to see be a part of their playroom...LOL!

Brewer is checking out this Batman/Penguin/Imaginext piece for his brother while Maddox is checking out this pink car for his brother.  LOL!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment