Monday, January 17, 2011

"Cry-Cut"

So I used to want a "Cry-Cut".  Then I found out it is pronounced "Cricket".  No matter how you pronounce it, what I wanted was a Cricut.


I got one back in 2010 on a whim one day while shopping in Wal-mart.  Probably not my best purchasing moment seeing that I didn't price shop, I just purchased.  I got the Cricut Expression which is capable of cutting paper up to 12" x 24".  I thought it would help me with my scrapbooking...and it has! But it has also been great for school projects, crafts, and more.

Here are some ketchup bottles that I cut with the Cricut.
I used these on a scrapbook page about dinner at Whispering Canyon...which you should try if you are at Disney.  And you must order something that needs ketchup to see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment