Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Place

I love Maddox's room.  It's a happy place to be.  He likes to be there too -- which is the real blessing.
Dr. Seuss room

This bedskirt was custom made.  I think it helps "make" the room.


These hanging lamp shades are perfect in this room!

A very talented person hand painted this Cat in the Hat art piece for above Maddox's bed.

Maddox's dresser

Maddox's bookcase which his PawPaw (my dad) made for him.

This art is paper piecing that Brewer made.  I had it framed for Maddox's room.

One Fish, Two Fish bathroom

More of the bathroom.  I'm usually not a fan of Pottery Barn Kids but this rug and shower curtain worked great in here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this on the ObSEUSSed link collection! I love the custom art work and those hanging lamp shades. I love how clean and modern everything looks, with a touch of whimsy from Dr. Seuss. You did a fabulous job pulling it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria ObSEUSSed - Glad you like it! He is still really enjoying the room!

    ReplyDelete