Monday, July 11, 2011

Generosity

Generosity of people is amazing!  I found this adorable blog (in fact, so adorable that I decided to copy her background pattern from CBOTB).  In this blog, Ms. Male writes about her classroom and things related to teaching.  She is a Mac user like me but knows SOOOOOOOO MMMMUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH MMMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE SO MUCH MORE than me about the Mac!!!  She has been helpful with downloading fun fonts for the Mac and then she taught us blog readers how to capture an image from the computer screen.  Look at this --->
Came from Ms. Male's blog: http://brittmale.blogspot.com
This is a direct photo of her comments section on her blog.  It worked!!!  She taught me on the Mac if you want a screen shot, you 'command+shift+4'.  AMAZING! EASY!  LOVE!  I told Ms. Male she should post a Mac tip of the day on her blog!!!  I'm hooked!  Thank you, Ms. Male, for your generosity!  I can't wait to see what you teach us (well, me) next!  If you want to check out her blog, click {here}

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! My very first blog shout out! Thanks so much Jennifer. I will try not to let you down and post tips more often!

    ReplyDelete