1. Select as many colors as you want for your rainbow. I picked 4 colors. Purchase those colors of the boxed Jello.
2. Make the color that you want on the bottom of your layering. Put approximately 1/4 cup of that Jello in the bottom of each individual container and refrigerate for about 1 hour (make sure Jello is set before moving onto the next color).
3. In the photo shown above, you can see my first color was purple. Next, I made green Jello and added a 1/4 cup of green Jello to each of the individual containers. Refrigerate for about an hour or until the green Jello is set.
4. Make the next color of Jello. I made yellow. Put 1/4 cup of Jello in each container and refrigerate until set.
|Look at how it is coming along!|
5. Add your next color (mine was red) as in previous steps.
6. VIOLA! Once the last color has set...you have your rainbow Jello!!
7. Add whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles (as shown in first photo) before serving to finish off your rainbow treat!