Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

As Thanksgiving will be here tomorrow, I think and sit of what I am thankful for. And man, am I blessed?! I am thankful for my salvation through Jesus. I am thankful for my husband who loves me even when I am difficult. I am thankful for the decision Lou and I have made for me to be a stay-at-home mom (which by the way means I am NEVER home) to our two blessings, Brewer and Maddox. I am thankful for Brewer's innocence, how honest he is, and how he loves life. I am thankful for Maddox, his trust in us as parents, and for the smile he gives when he sees me coming. I am thankful for my dad, the hardwork he gave to our family so that we never wanted for anything, and for the smile I see him get when he sees my kids. I am thankful for my mom, the time she invested in me while raising me as well as the time she gives to my kids. I am thankful for my brother because he is an incredible man. I am thankful I have been blessed with so many incredible friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment