Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas cards


Every year we mail our Christmas cards to our friends and family. Usually I get them in the mail the weekend of Thanksgiving. However, this year they are going out this week. They take awhile to prepare as you need to choose the photos, design the card, address the envelopes (I don't think I'll ever use printed labels...just wasn't in my southern upbringing), write a family update for the out of town-ers, stuff the envelopes, lick the envelopes, and put postage on the suckers. Sometimes I think about not doing a card but honestly getting the mail from the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas is one of my daily highlights. I sure would hate it if you all stopped sending them out, because we love receiving them. So I will continue with this December tradition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment