Thursday, December 11, 2008

December Cleaning

We think about spring cleaning and cleaning of the closets when we switch seasonal clothing but I doubt many people think of doing a December cleaning. Although I believe all of us do one [a December cleaning] without realizing it is done every year. So today's post is not a tradition I like, but one that seems to get done every year -- DECEMBER CLEANING. Because we are having people over on Saturday, our house is getting a once over big time today! So far, I've done the playroom, bathrooms, dining room, and entry area. I have the den, kitchen, and floors left downstairs -- that's a huge job. Therefore, I must log off for today and continue with my December tradition of cleaning this house so it is ready for guests!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment